Your dental plan is a form of compensation provided by your employer. You can expect the carrier (insurance company) to reimburse us for a portion of the fee. That portion is determined by the contract between your employer and the insurance company. The higher the premium paid by your company, the more generous the reimbursement.
Although we are not a party to the contractual arrangement with your insurance company, we do want to help you receive the maximum reimbursement to which you are entitled.
As a convenience to you, we will help you process your insurance claims in order for you to receive the maximum benefit. We will gladly help with any information regarding your care should the insurance company need additional information in order to expedite your dental service claim.
You can be assured that we will provide you with the best information available regarding your insurance plan and limitations that are imposed on your coverage. We will help you stay informed on any coverage issues that may arise.
- Delta Dental (Family of Companies)
- Washington Dental Service
- Principal Life Insurance Company
- United Concordia
- ADDP (Active Duty Military Personnel)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Connection Dental — There are several companies associated with Connection Dental, some listed here:AmeriBen/IEC Group; Ameritas Life Insurance; The Standard Insurance Co.; Employee Benefit Management Services; Equitable Plan Services; GEHA Connection Dental Federal; GEHA Connection Dental Plus; Guardian Life Insurance Company of America; HealthComp; Kansas City Life Insurance Co.; Meritain Health, Inc.; Shasta Administrative Services; Sun Life Financial; Trusteed Plans Service Corporation; United Healthcare;
- Regence BlueCross of Washington
- MetLife Dental