Your initial appointment will consist of a hygiene appointment and a consultation of your diagnosis and treatment options.
Occasionally, treatment can be performed on the same day. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on a separate day.
Please assist us by providing the following at the time of the first appointment:
- Forms — Health history, Medical history, Patient Privacy Consent form, and Office Financial Policy form. Bringing these completed forms with you will expedite your registration and help us lessen the waiting time prior to the start of your appointment. (Find these forms here. Select the forms you need and bring it with you to your first appointment.)
- X-rays — If you have x-rays from a previous dentist or physician, you may request that they be forwarded to our office.
- A list of your current medications
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18 for the initial visit and consultation.
Also, please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern such as diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves, artificial joints, rheumatic fever, and any pre-medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) which will need to be taken prior to dental work.
Please enjoy the following items during your visit with us:
- Cable television at each chair-side; watch the news, sporting events or your favorite program during your appointment.
- Warm blankets and sunglasses for overhead lights are available to help you relax.
- Paraffin Hand waxing to soothe and pamper you.
Even with the dental advances of the 21st century, some of our guests are a bit nervous when they come for a visit. Our entire team makes every effort to ensure your visits with us are as relaxing and comfortable as possible.